Guidelines 1 to 8 of 8
Support peaceful protests.
- Peaceful protesting is a form of free speech that may be employed when one feels attention needs to he focused on a certain unfairness or issue. Often the only way we know about certain issues, is because some brave indviduals staged a
Be a defensive driver.
- Cars are immensely heavy objects that travel at great rates of
speed in all directions around us as we endeavor to navigate the terrain. We have no control over what these other cars are doing, so for the sake of your safety please drive defensively.
Don't exceed the speed limit
- Efficiency of fuel, of vehicle, and of human safety is greatly improved.
If you smoke, which you should not, Don't toss cigarettes out car windows
- Cars and trucks come with ashtrays standard. You could start fires, or even cause an accident. Empty your ashtray into a garbage can if you smoke.
Turn your computer off when not in use if it is not a server that is requires 24/7 access.
- Consider turning your computer off if it will be inactive for more than 16 minutes. After this time the energy needed to run the computer is greater than the start-up energy.
Suppourt a tobbaco ban.
- Suppourt a phased in tobbaco ban with the goverment provideing nicorrete, patches, etc. to help people quit.
- Donating blood saves lives. It is an easy (but not entirely painless) way to do something significant for someone in need.
Be Respectful @ Funerals
- The dead deserve our respect.