Guidelines 1 to 8 of 8
Buy eco-friendly cleaners.
- Household cleaners are solutions of powerful cleaning
agents and abrasives which may be ideal for cleaning stains,
they also damage the environment.
- Want a more happy and fulfilling life? Try to be good.
Use rechargeable batteries.
- Batteries contain chemicals that are harmful to the environment when disposed of. They run down and must be
replaced regularly. Using rechargeable batteries saves money
and doesn't pollute the earth.
Wash the dishes or use the dishwasher... not both!
- If you need to wash your dishes thoroughly before putting
them in the dishwasher, save the water and put them in
the drying rack instead.
Have less than three biological children.
- The world is overpopulated. We can reduce the population
by having less children. If you only have 2 children,
you are just 'replacing' yourselves.
Use a solar water heater.
- Putting a solar water heater on your roof is a
good way to lower your electric bills and help
the environment at the same time.
Buy green power
- Renewable and "green" energy utilizes wind and water turbine power and solar power. It does not pollute the atmosphere when being produced and it costs the same as unrenewable and polluting energy sources.
Don't let your dog chase cats.
- Many dogs will take off after a cat as soon as they see it.
This endangers the dog and really endangers the cat. Make
your you have control of your dog if there is a cat nearby.