Next 50 | All 453
Adopt a pet from the shelter.
- Rescuing an unwanted or runaway animal from an adoption
center saves the life of the animal and brings joy to yours.
Agape is... The Intent of the Soul
- Agape is, you treat every single living thing as you wish to be treated, for every single living possess soul. If you practice this in your everyday life, the world would be a peaceful place to live, for it is love that feeds the soul
Always give the benefit of the doubt
- Have the courage not to presume the worst and you won't become a cynical old bastard. Instead, you will always keep your possibilities open.
Always look under public bathroom stalls before waiting in line.
- Be courteous and give a quick look under the bathroom stall doors to make sure that all stalls are occupied before you create a line.
Are you Searching for A Job?
- You must be searching for Home Based Job.
Your search stops here.
Do Online Data Entry Job.
Earn As much as you can.
Work as much as you can.
No Selling or Marketing.
Paid per Entry, not per sale or commission.
Limited posts are left. Send an e-mai
ask how their day was
- Any wo/man loves to be a part of your life. Asking them how their day
was is a great way for the two of become closer.
Ask your utility company for a home energy audit.
- Your power company has an energy audit program that will tell you where your home is poorly insulated or energy-inefficient. This information will help you save energy and lower your energy bill.
- Avoid aerosols since there is no practical reuse or recycling potential for them. Use products with pumps instead, or use incense or candles to freshen air.
Avoid excessive x-rays.
- It has been proven that x-rays produce harmful radiation poisoning. Avoiding excessive x-rays can save you from having brain cancer. Not letting the dentist x-ray your mouth every six months can save your life.
Avoid single helping packages.
Avoid the drink box.
- The "aseptic drink box" is made of layers of paper, plastic and aluminum - it can not be recycled. Instead use drink containers that are reusable or at least recycleable.
Avoid using products tested on animals.
- Animal testing is a cruel practice that tortures animals causing them pain and often blindness. Avoiding products that use animal testing save unimaginable pain to hundreds of thousands of animals.
Be a defensive driver.
- Cars are immensely heavy objects that travel at great rates of
speed in all directions around us as we endeavor to navigate the terrain. We have no control over what these other cars are doing, so for the sake of your safety please drive defensively.
Be a designated driver.
- Intentionally staying sober to drive others who are drinking,
saves lives, driving records and thousands of dollars in fines.
Be a friend.
- Want a friend? Be a friend.
Be a giving lover.
- Romantic and sexual relationships connect people in physical
and emotional partnership, necessitating the giving and
receiving of both parties. A good balance ferments trust and
harmony, adding to the enjoyment, benefiting both individuals.
Be a mentor.
- Mentorship is a legacy of giving, it enriches individuals and
society. Education is incomplete without the guidance and
wisdom of one who is accomplished and successful.
Be a tutor.
- When someone is having difficulty learning something that we
already know, offering to tutor them greatly increases their chances of success. It is a refresher and chances are that someone helped us learn a thing or two.
Be a whistle-blower.
- Calling attention to unsafe, unscrupulous, illegal or unfair situations at work is a brave and good thing to do. The fear of losing your job is no reason to let flagrant misuse of power continue.
Be An Anarchist
- Bringing down society as we know it, is working with, and not
against, the natural force of Entropy in the universe. Since
Entropy is the strongest force in the universe, being part of
this downward decline makes you a "GoodHuman" in my book.
Be an environmental activist.
- It is very important that those individuals, who are concerned about the environment, are active and speak out to affect change.
Each individual may be a drop in the ocean but together we can create wave of public opinion around the planet.
Be an online activist.
- The computer can be a powerful tool for affecting change. As a grass-roots building resource one can contact politicians, citizens and voters in a way that was impossible a few short years ago.
Be an organ donor.
- Be an organ donor and keep an organ donation card in your wallet. You won't need your organs when you're gone, and they could save someone else's life.
Be an unsung hero.
- Working honorably and without needing recognition, focusing
on the deed, not the rewards, eliminates reward oriented and
competitive motivations, lending a less anxious and more
dignified quality to work and life.
Be courteous on the road
- Being considerate of other people on the road makes everyone happier, and safer.
Be friendly to strangers.
- We are a society of strangers; they are us and we are them.
Being friendly to all whom we encounter brings enjoyment and
dignity to our lives and our community.
- Want a more happy and fulfilling life? Try to be good.
Be informed about environmental issues.
- Staying informed about environmental issues helps one vote knowledgably and purchase wisely, affecting change.
Be less judgemental of others.
- People come in all shapes, sizes and behaviors and none of us are
perfect; we all have our disappointing moments. Accepting others
for who they are allows us to feel more comfortable being who
we are. Judge not lest ye be judged etc. etc.
Be less materialistic.
- Being less materialistic brings added dimension to life.
Looking beyond monetary value allows us to enjoy things for
their usefulness. We can do with less stuff and put more of
an emphasis on enjoying people, nature, and the world around us.
Be more honest.
- Our lives can be very complicated socially and
professionally, not being truthful unnecessarily complicates
it more and promotes unhappiness.
Be more of a gentleperson.
- The dictates of proper social conduct are that we be courteous, gracious and honorable, including opening
doors, pulling out chairs and walking on the traffic side
of the sidewalk for others. This shows our respect and our disintersest in conflict.
BE nice all the time
- you gotta be nice toi everone before you can even be considered nice
Be quiet in the library.
Be Respectful @ Funerals
- The dead deserve our respect.
Be tactful yet firm in uncomfortable situations.
Be kind. But do not feel badly about protecting
yourself and the people you care about from dangerous
by asserting yourself, tactfully and firmly.
Become a one-car houshold (if you have 2 or more!) and walk and bike instead of drive.
- Sharing 1 car and biking and walking to run errands etc., saves energy, cuts back on greenhouse gasses, and gets you some exercise in the process!
- Homosexuals are far more clean and upstanding then the straight slobs. More Homos make the world an A OK place to live and commit sodomy.
- Are you a true Christian?